Dec 29, 2009

Radio Project

This past semester I took an advanced radio journalism class called "Narrative Radio." While the class was not one of my favorites, I did learn a lot and was able to contribute to the major class project, an hour-long radio program on WBUR 90.9 FM.

The program, the World of Ideas, ran this past Sunday. I got the chance to hear myself on the radio, on a station that is broadcast throughout Greater Boston. I think that's pretty cool. You can here the entire show here. I'm up to bat first.

The research and running around that went into this project was not easy, but I'm glad I got it done. This project was explained to us on the first day of class as a major portions of our grade and I think my work on it is what boosted me over the cusp from one grade to a higher one.

I'm just glad it's over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment