Jun 3, 2009

New Banner Stories

Three stories in the Banner this week. It's funny, the last two times I've submitted to the Banner it's been in threes. I'm looking at 15 stories by the end of June at that pace. However, I sent a goal of 50 clips from the Banner this summer and that pace would allow me to reach my goal.

I really like this week's set of three because I got to get out and cover different things, usually I'm the Banner's sports guy, so all my stories are sports related. This batch was fun because I got to write about some not sports topics.

K'loni Sky, Rev. Attles retirement, and Edwin Moses receiving an honorary degree from UMass-Boston. I've posted links in the "Banner Stories" section of my blog. Individual posts about the process of interviewing each story will be up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment