Feb 19, 2012

Dash's Apology

Dear Readers,

I want to take a few minutes to chat with you about my (lack of ) posts recently. I've received several emails and text messages asking when I'll have new material and when I'll get back on my regular posting/updating schedule. While a bit shocking at first, I appreciate the questions because it means I have an audience. An audience who deserves to know what's kept me from doing what I normally do. There are, of course, a couple of impedimenta...

1) My laptop stopped working when I came back from Paris. It was bound to happen as the machine was three years old and on its last legs. The timing couldn't have been worse, as I had many photos I wanted to share and talk about. There will be a bit of a recap, but it won't be nearly as in-depth as previous planned since the news is a bit stale at this point.

2) I can be very lethargic at times. The loss of my computer leaves me with a single device that can access the internet and even though my phone is pretty cool, the screen just isn't big enough facilitate writing blog posts so I don't.

These aren't excuses (even though they sound like ones). I am pulling back the curtain to give you an insider's view of what's going on. This post is an "apology" in its truest, most Socratic meaning. I hope the court of my peers and blog audience will not treat me as Socrates was treated by his accusers. I hear hemlock tastes terrible!

Updates will return starting this week. There is a lot going on and I want to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment