- MBTA Charlie Card - You can't get anywhere without a "ship." This is your means of travel. I suggest a Day Pass since it will cover you for the duration of the event and is fairly priced.
- A valid form of Identification - Make sure you are able to play. Don't be the person who can't get in; that's just lame.
- Funds - Call it cash, money, glimmer, whatever, you'll need to bring some along. Most places will accept credit/debit cards, but there are a few that do not. Plan accordingly.
- Restorative Drinks - There will be some basic supplies on hand, but it will be a good idea to carry something that will replenish electrolytes. It's a long day; you don't want to tap out early.
- Comfy Shoes - There will be some walking involved.
- An Open Mind - The Event will ask much of you. Prepare yourself to rise to the challenge.