Oct 28, 2011

Story Time pt.4

[What the what? Start here. Then read this! Now, click here.]

I went to the doctor. These hallucinations have become an issue. That is what the doctor called them, these dreams or visions or whatever I'm experiencing. He called them hallucinations. He asked me if I experimented with drugs and other stuff. I told him I didn't but he wanted a urine sample anyway. I can tell he doesn't believe me. He also thought it was strange that I seem to be present at places that later turn into accident scenes. I asked him what he meant and he asked me if I read the newspaper. I said I was joking and knew what he meant but was trying to forget about it. He seemed to buy that.

After the appointment, I picked up a local newspaper and skimmed the headlines. Nothing major but there was one story that caught my eye. The morning after I worked in the dining hall one of the morning workers came in and found the body of a young girl. Apparently she had fallen, (though there was speculation she had been thrown), from the track level of the dining hall. She hit her head on a table during the fall and the impact killed her. Sources for the story mentioned that the victim had skin under her nails, indicating a struggle. This worried me. The bruises on my shoulders still hurt, and that morning I noticed that there were small scrapes on the top of the bruises as well. I just don't want to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment