Jul 8, 2015

Phreelancerz Destiny Episode 1: The Clan

In my spare time, I play video games (shocker, I know). For close to a year now, I've been playing a game called "Destiny," it is a first person Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) shooter. This makes it unique because most MMOs are fantasy games. One of the best things about the game is that you can play with others across the country or the globe. I have a clan, we even hang out in person sometimes.

Recently, I wrote a few scripts for potential webisodes based on my clan's activities and ridiculous conversations. Here is one:


Open scene on six guardians, five (Ti Zwazo, MissezKittyy, BostonWins, GoldenGod529, FreakyBalloon) taking a knee in front of the sixth (Dash12044)who is giving instructions to the five.
Dash
Ok, um, so here's the plan. We use rockets on the shriekers. Two teams, Left teams goes up the stairs and takes out the wizard then the shrieker inside the room. Right will do the same on their side. Once the shriekers are gone, use a bubble to block their death shot, then hit the main witch with rockets and sniper fire. Then all we have to do is clear it out. Should be easy.
Kittyy
What the hell are you talking about!?!
Dash
The plan to take out the wizards and the the Deathsinger. You're gonna draw one of the wizards out from the room on your side.
Kittyy
F@$k that! I'm not running in the room with the wizard, I'm the best sniper in clan!
Zwazo
...draw out. Needs to be someone... agility... You can do it, Kittyy... hunter...
Kittyy
What did he say? What about a hunter?
Dash
You have to do it because you're a hunter.
Kittyy
No!!
Freaky
Hunter's have the highest agility. That means you'll move faster than another class.
Kittyy
You're a hunter, Freaky, you do it.
Freaky
I'm on the other side.
Boston
[Stands up]Screw it, I'll draw out the f@$king wizard. I'm the highest level here.
Dash
No, I need you to take out the Knights on the platform while we attack the shriekers.
Boston
Fine, whateva [sits down facing away from Dash] This is stupid, let's just go already. Too much talking.
Zwazo
...point. We just need to... with.
Kitty
[to Boston] You're supposed to have my back on this! [melee attacks Boston]
Boston
How is this my fault!?!  I said  I would draw out the wizard!
Boston and Kittyy get into a melee fight. The others watch.
Golden
[turns to Freaky] I feel like we do this every week...
Freaky
[to Golden] do what? Fight the Deathsinger? I know!! Sometimes I get the feeling that everything just resets...
Golden
What!? No, argue about who attacks the wizards and who attacks the shriekers. What is a Reset??
Freaky
Nothing. I just... never mind
Golden looks at Freaky and then slowly backs away from him
Dash
EVERYONE SHUT UP! Me, Freaky, and Zwazo go right! I'll draw out the wizard! Kitty, Golden, and Boston go left! Boston, draw the wizard... [looks around] Where is Boston?
Cut to Boston running down the hallway by himself, firing his weapon, having missed all the instructions.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment