Jul 15, 2015

Phreelancerz Destiny Episode 2: Orbiting

Open scene on clan (Dash12044, Missezzkittyy, Bostonwins, Ti Zwazo, FreakyBalloon) finishing a raid and in a celebratory mood. Fade into “Rewards/Activity screen.”

Boston
Great job, guys. That was like a 20 minute run, start to finish.

Kittyy
I know! We really flew through it. That Eris lady won’t shut up about how Crota killed everyone, but he didn’t seem that hard.

Dash
Obviously, we’re a better fireteam than whatever group she came with.

Freaky
Maybe it’s on easy mode…. Everyone stares at Freaky. This ghost I found told me there are different difficulties and that… Never mind

Zwazo
…epic takedown. Check  out all this gear we… up.

Boston
Yeah, because I needed more shards to take up space in my vault. I swear I never find anything good!

Dash
I found a Gjallarhorn.

Kittyy
What’s that? Your third one?

Dash
Fifth.

Kittyy
And I can’t get one! F@$king ridiculous! Let’s get out of here. I need to decrypt all these blue engrams before I can break them down for glimmer and components.

Boston
This might be the worst part, Waiting to orbit after finishing up.

Zwazo
I use the time… talk... ghost… verify my kills…

Freaky
I check my weapons for upgrades. You know, put all these component materials to good use.

Dash
Yeah but both of those things take, like a few seconds. After that, you’re just stuck waiting for the fireteam leader to complete the transfer. Like, come on! I gotta hit the Tower, flip this gear and shards, see if there are any decent bounties and maybe jump in the Crucible. I don’t have time to just sit here waiting on someone who’s taking their sweet time.

Boston
Yeah, man, absolutely.

Zwazo
Hehe, true…

Freaky
Good point.

Long pause while everyone waits.

Kittyy
So, Dash, are you gonna take us to orbit, or what?

Dash
S#%t, my bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment