Jul 21, 2015

Random Thoughts pt. 11: Life is Destiny

I've noticed recently that I and some of my friends, those who play Destiny, have an interesting way of communicating outside of the game. At first I thought it was me, but I double checked and came to realize it's not just me.

I was talking to my buddy Gage and during the course of our conversation, he said he spent a lot of time prepping for his classes. I asked him how long he preps in terms of Crucible matches (ten minutes PvP fights). I said, " how many Crucible matches?" He answered, "at least twelve. He knew immediately what time frame I meant and answered accordingly.

In other instances, I've hung out with people I game with and referred to them by their gamertag... And they answer! It's not even their real name! I love it.
No real point, just some random thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment